SEO Tips For Generating Free Traffic To Your Mini-Site.
During the course of this training, we are going to provide you with some useful and practical tips that will help you direct more traffic towards your mini-website, leading to a substantial increase in your sales. In the first part of this course, we are going to cover how you can select the best performing keywords and phrases for your business.
Before we go into that, let's first discuss the purpose of setting up any business, virtual or real. A business is set up with the intention of making profits from it, right? And how can we make higher profits? There are several ways of doing this actually. The most important ways, however, are:
- By cutting costs
- By increasing sales
What Are Keywords?
When a person, belonging to the market segment you are targeting at, wants to search for your product on the internet, he opens up a search engine first, like Google, AltaVista, MSN, Yahoo or HotBot. He then enters a specific word, or a combination of words, to search for your product. Then, depending upon how well a particular webpage has been optimized for that specific combination of words, it is displayed in the search results. Needless to say, the better optimized pages are displayed first, and as such, they have a higher probability of a click through, leading to a potential sale.
Keyword Research And Analysis
This means that if you want to increase traffic to your mini-website, you need to find out what keyword combinations in your industry are being searched for the most, and then optimize the pages in your site accordingly, so that they are displayed at the top positions in the search engine results. This is what is called keyword research and analysis.
In simple words, keyword research helps in searching for competitive keywords and phrases, and then analyzing those keywords and phrases in order to surpass your competition.
- Keyword research helps you find the number of times a particular keyword has been searched for.
- It also gives you the alternate phrases that can be used for a particular keyword.
- Keyword research lists your various competing sites for that particular keyword.
- It helps you track your website's search engine position for the various keywords and phrases related to your product niche.
- Keyword analysis helps you optimize your pages for certain keywords and phrases, based on keyword density and keyword location.
By using some SEO software for keyword research and analysis, you are able to:
- Completely automate the entire process of research, analysis, and optimization which is associated with highly targeted keywords
- Quickly analyze why a particular website has a higher ranking for a certain keyword or phrase
- Conduct a quick and easy automatic optimization of your web pages for the specified keyword phrases, turning them into lean and mean search engine magnets
There are several other ways to attract FREE traffic to your mini-site through search engine optimization. We will cover them one by one in the subsequent parts of this 5 part series. However, if you'd rather not wait, then I recommend the SEO Elite New SEO Software package and watch your business grow phenomenally right in front of your eyes.